A downloadable game for Windows
Of the things that came with the arrival of an alien being, the weakest of all of them are the slimes. Nobody knows what exactly these things are, but, as weak as they are, nobody's succeeded in destroying one of the dungeons from which they spawn.
Julius Anderson, a modern day crusader, takes the job of eradicating one of these slime dens. Hired on to help him is, well, Julius refuses to learn his name, on account of him being "diseased" with magic, but he's a healer. Through teeth-clenched teamwork, can the duo reach the bottom floor and destroy the source of the slimes?
Demo released as of 3/19/19!
Updated demo released 5/16/19
Demo 2 released 10/20/19!
- Two party members that hate each other.
- Several floors of turn-based RPG action.
- Small side stories for every floor you eradicate.
- Level ups that only bestow skills that you may be more tempted to use as you progress.
Demo 2 changes:
- 7 more floors!
- Bad difficulty options are dropped; players can choose to enter an easy mode at beginning to get weapons that lets them play through the game effortlessly.
- Enemies are inflicted with Rage if the battle goes on for too long; meant to punish players that stall fights to build up Focus.
- Monplaisir/Soft and Furious: royalty free music
- Yanfly: Scripts
Q: When will this game be done?
A: I don't know but I learned that it's important to not rush yourself. Game developers should take their time and put their health before their work.
Q: Will this be free?
A: Kinda! The game is free but you can get a commentary PDF if you pay me money.
Q: Haha, I thought you were some socialist/communist, yet you want people to pay you?
A: Don't make me reference the Matt Bors comic.
Q: How does this relate to other works?
A: It takes place in the Fishing Minigame universe, far before the events of those games.
If you do not have the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP, I recommend downloading the game file that comes with RTP so that it can actually run.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.